The Donnell Family...Life Chronicled for Paige, Drew and soon to be Gage Donnell

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

TV Recap

And now the moment we've all been waiting for! My favorite TV shows!

Alright, let's start with the Food Network Star --

Melissa is amazing. She is defo the best cook and if they give the award to Jeffrey I'm going to be bummed. Thank the Lord they kicked Debbie off, but she needed to be kicked off -- she is just lousy. And did she mention she's Korean? Goah, WE KNOW DEBBIE, WE KNOW. I can tell by looking at you that you're not white, black or hispanic. You don't have to remind me every time that you're Korean and you grew up in the US... I got that by mere observation.

Alright -- how about the Bachelorette finale. #1, Kipton is so hot. I can't believe she got rid of him -- well actually I can because she's kicked off the good ones all season long. And didn't we all know Reid was going to come back (I hope he made a lot of money for getting rejected twice on national TV). And Thanks Jillian for not taking someone else's proposal -- at least you had to think about it but came out with the right decision. I love how they show pictures of Kipton shirtless running on the beach with his low cut swimsuit and abs, and they show Ed in a flanel shirt standing in the woods. Nice screen shots ABC. Anyways, I like Ed, but that ring is hideous -- I probably would have told him no over that... There was a lot going on on that thing... And I guess I was so worked up over the Bachelorette that I didn't even watch Animal Cops... (I know, I'm mad at myself too)

then last night was the After the Rose show -- but we could only watch that after we watched again how Jillian dumped Reid and Kipton.. Why did they have to play that again? we all watched it the night before... Any why does Jillian always jump and wrap her legs around people... she does it every show. literally. Boy, her and Reid talking was awkward to say the least. And while I know he has a lot of fans, his hair looks like he stuck his finger in a light socket. and my last comment on the show is Chris Harrison is funny. I liked when he gave Reid the rose from that goofy girl that stood up...

And you know what other show I am addicted too -- Entourage. It's like Sex and the City for guys -- but I watch it every Sunday with Drew , oh and we watch Hung, but I can't tell if I'm into that yet or not. I think I'm going to buy all the past seasons of Entourage and catch up on it on my days off.

I guess that's it for now. I found out yesterday I have a sist on my ovary, so that's why I didn't catch up on everything yesterday. Out of all the problems I have, i totally underestimated how much these hurt... BLAH. Post comments below if anyone can figure it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment