The Donnell Family...Life Chronicled for Paige, Drew and soon to be Gage Donnell

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Thursday, July 9

Hooray, hooray today is payday folks, well at least for me! Let's see if I can save any money, or if I will naturally blow it all the first weekend!

Alright, since so many people are interested in what I have to say, I thought about a lot of things last night and this post is going to be fairly long... so go get your coke or coffee and sit down, read, and waste some of your time at work.

First of all, I'm seriously considering getting off facebook. Seriously. considering. it. I feel like a crack addict except it doesn't cost me anything. Actually, my coworker just told me her friend is taking a FACE-cation, a vacation from facebook, so maybe I'll try this first. I swear I only get on their to look at people's photos. Even people I don't know... I need to stop bc I'm pretty sure one day IT is going to come to my desk and tell me I average 8 hours a week on facebook so Tenaris is going to have to fire me.... So a FACE-cation it is... we'll see how long this lasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment