The Donnell Family...Life Chronicled for Paige, Drew and soon to be Gage Donnell

Thursday, July 23, 2009

I'll keep my freedom, guns, and money...you can keep THE CHANGE.

Did anyone watch that idiot talk about healthcare last night -- oh, or the fact that following up on a reported break in was a racist thing to do and the Massachussetts police acted out of stupidity... I am beginning to think our prez is on crazy pills.

AND, isn't Barack half white anyways? I think he bailed on white people a long time ago...

and last, I'm pretty sure all those independents who were swayed to vote for Nobama are started to be way concerned about the way things turned out. WHOA!

Alright, so I didn't write anything yesterday because to be honest, I just haven't been feeling that funny this week. But I've got a few things on my mind, so we'll start there.

Numero Uno -- if everyone likes reading my blog so much, write some dang comments or rate it for crying out loud.
Numero Dos -- Today is my Friday because I don't have to work tomorrow AND I have Monday off. I am so pumped about this!!! And I'm getting the alarm system set up tomorrow so I will feel safe. To be honest, I probably don't even need them to set it up right now, because we're watching Beau and Jen's mastiff -- which is about the size of a horse. I don't know anyone who would want to break and enter with Duke laying around! And I've got to say, yes, he's a sweet dog, but goally it's a lot of slobber! And also, whenever I've gone to Beau and Jen's he just lays around, but at our house he is running around as much as lady... it looks hysterical to see a 200 pound dog try to run fast on tile.... and it also doesn't work.

I slept in Monday and didn't go to boot camp, but went yesterday and pretty much feel like my arms are going to fall off today because we did so many push ups. I had trouble falling asleep last night my shoulders hurt so bad. Oh, that and I had a giant dog panting in my face...

Officially Drew and I made the decision to re-tile ourselves (when I say this, I mean Drew and his friend are going to do the project, not me). So in the next week or so we're going to start tearing out carpet and I can't wait. Between all the weddings is when we'll retile, but I'm pumped about it!

I don't really know too much else.. if anyone has a random topic for me to explore this Thursday, let me know!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Paige!

    Ok, so I am going with numero uno and I think your blog is a 10 out of 10. I like what you brother said or whoever said it, about exploring and discussing different things on different weeks...like TV shows on Monday's, etc. But then again, when you have to get off track because of some good juicy writing material that comes up in your life, then all schedules go out the window. Love your blog...it's awesome! I have started mine too so drop me a line from time to time :) Cheers - Sara

    ReplyDelete