The Donnell Family...Life Chronicled for Paige, Drew and soon to be Gage Donnell

Friday, July 17, 2009

It's Friday - that's whats cracka lackin'!!

Hooray, I made it all the way through until Friday!!!! Thank goodness, the only thing that sucks about the next few days is I actually have to work on Monday. Lame.

OH well. So let's talk about this! Amy and Ryan came over for dinner last night which was a lot of fun, and yes, we drank a lot of beer. In all of this funness, I had to break the seal, so I trotted on back to the bathroom and guess what happened? I rolled my freaking ankle on one of Lady's dog toys. So even though Drew says nothing is wrong with it, my foot really hurts today -- it is definitely swollen, but he downplays everything. I'm pretty sure the bone could have broken through the skin and Drew would tell me nothing is wrong with it. It hurt bad during boot camp. I think today's post is going to be long...

First off -- TONIGHT's the NIGHT! We are celebrating Brittany B's baby over at her house tonight! While she and Beth can't drink, I'll be sure to have a few extra just for them -- I can't wait to see Decker either! I got her the cutest freaking baby gift so i'm pretty pumped about that. I love buying baby stuff and I don't even have a baby.... Then, tomorrow night we have a shower for some of Drew's friends and then I'm off to Lauren's house to celebrate her Bday! CONGRATS LAUREN! YOU MADE IT ANOTHER YEAR - YOU DID IT! i love bdays, especially when the house i'm going to has a pool. Bdays are way cooler when you have a pool at your house. And a dog that rescues you when you fall in the water.

Ok, well as Ryan and I were talking last night about how cool my blog is, I decided I am going to do something a little innovative... Photos of the Week -- . Now I know I promised pictures of the house, but I keep forgetting that stupid cord, so instead, let's take a trip down memory lane...

Can anyone guess who this handsome fellow is? This is Drew -- with poison ivy on his eye!





Next, up we have Drew as Boy of the Year - Temple style. That's right, he might not dress up these days other than his dress boots, but at age 5, he was stealing ladies hearts with that Southern twang and maroon bow tie.











And last, but definitely my favorite is Drew as a model. If I'm right, I think he was a model for denim, no brand, just material. As you can see, he wore denim in just about any type of clothing made. The only thing missing here is a denim jacket.

But if anyone doubts how cute he is, let's look at this photo. Drew is like a fine wine, he just gets better with age! Simple disclaimer to Drew should he read this blog today: I think you are wonderful, so please don't hold hte funny photos against me, we've all got them. But most of us kept them hidden....



HAPPY FRIDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment