The Donnell Family...Life Chronicled for Paige, Drew and soon to be Gage Donnell

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Tuesday is the new Monday

So since I don't always work Mondays, it really throws me off on Tuesday. I'm always a day off now! Alright, I don't know too much exciting stuff but here we go:

This weekend, Drew and I spent pretty much all Saturday relandscaping the back yard (or half of it at least) and I must say, it's starting to look pretty dang good. I'll post pictures later, I forgot the camera cord adapter thing today. But yesterday, I continued the outdoor cleaning project and cleaned off the patio and set up our patio furniture and hung plants and stuff. It's starting to look really nice out there! Next project up -- tile on the inside. This will probably take us to December, but we'll see.

I'm not going to comment too much on the bachelor, because the other blog I read always seems to discuss everything I always find weird about it. But here are just a few of my thoughts:
a- forget Reid, Kipton is so cute and she should defo choose him. But i do agree he's way out of her league.
b - why were Ed's shorts so little and his dad so weird? i felt very uncomfortble watching the whole scene with Ed. Does anyone else in the US wear shorts that little? ick. I just didn't like it at all.

Oh, and for those that I haven't told yet, I hit a homeless person in my car on Saturday afternoon. I completely stand by my story that she hit my car, but I guess that's debateable. Why she continued to wash my windshield when the light turned green is beyond me, and then she refused to move out of the way when i started driving. Thus, she's got to have some bruises today.

That's it for now... maybe I'll have something more fun later!

No comments:

Post a Comment