The Donnell Family...Life Chronicled for Paige, Drew and soon to be Gage Donnell

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I'm finally back!

Ok, so I'm finally back, and I have lots to catch up on. My brother gave me this great idea to have more of a form to my blog, so Tuesday's are going to be TV recap day and Thursday's are going to be political day. Everything else is fair game.

Before we go any farther though, Happy B-Day Ryan!

Ok, so Thursday night I guess I just chilled, and Friday they came out and installed the security system! So now I'm totally safe, and as a matter of fact, I accidentally set the alarm off this morning, so I know it works. And I learned this -- my screens are NOT just simple solar screens, they're wired so if anyone removes them or cuts through them, the alarm goes off, so now someone can't even tamper with my house -- ha! And as ya'll know, we're still watching Duke, who is about the size of a horse -- when the security guy got there, he was like, " what do you need an alarm system for," and then I had to explain to him that wasn't my dog...

So after he installed the system, I met my mom to pick up tile samples, and there was a lot of good ones -- but Drew and I chose one and now we're just waiting for it to arrive so we can lay it -- err, he can lay it! woo hoo. we have ripped out half the carpet in our house though! it looks funny... So then that night, my friends Mandy, Brianne and I met up for happy hour and then went and ate at 1308 Cantina. Everything was great there until we left and i set my hand on a cactus - OUCH! I still had the stickers in my hand saturday!

Now Saturday was an awesome day... Amy and i spent about three hours out at Laurie's, and I may be getting a part time job there -- mostly because I just like it there -- I'm obsessed with every piece of furniture they have. literally. We talked to Laurie for forever, and then stopped by McDonald's and went home. Amy ordered an awesome chair and I got a baller lamp and candle. Then I went over to Scott and Heather's that night for some R&R.

Sunday I went with Amy and her sisters to a winery in Bryan (Messina Hof) -- which was a lot of fun. Somehow one of the girls that went with us I went to high school with... she told me she hung out in the kicker group and then dropped out -- so that might be the reason I didn't remember her.... Hmmm, I guess.

Then I had Monday off too -- so I layed around and cleaned. Which it didn't even make sense why I cleaned because those two stupid dogs just tore everything up again. I swear, any chance of Lady getting a friend has gone completely out the window. She is so annoying around other dogs.

Ok -- since I'm behind, let's do TV Recaps! I'm going to do it in a different post, so read that one too!

No comments:

Post a Comment