The Donnell Family...Life Chronicled for Paige, Drew and soon to be Gage Donnell

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Supercalafragilisticexpialidocious.

So much for my Face-cation. I've pretty much been on facebook ever since I said I wouldn't. So after what I got today, I am really going on a face-cation. Get this:

So they have this quiz -- which leading lady are you? So I decided to take it. First Question -- What is the biggest problem in your life? Seriously? Seriously. This is what's going to determine what kind of leading lady I am? (does anyone else like how I write my blog exactly how I would say something?) .... to be honest, it's sort of hard to narrow down all the problems in my life. So I identified it as not having enough money to feel fulfilled. Truthfully, I need a whole lot of money to feel fulfilled and I think Drew is completely aware of this. So I answered all these other questions, that are basically as dumb as the first one, and it told me I was Mary Poppins. Supercalafragilisticexpialidocious. Now I'm not saying Mary Poppins isn't cool, but I hate flying, so I don't think I would ever travel around through the air with an umbrella. And I also don't think I would live in London - I'm sort of a homebody. The only cool thing out of Mary Poppins is when she made that park come to life with the chimney guy - Bert. (shout out to Kimberly for remembering his name)


So I started thinking... if it were up to me to identify what kind of leading lady I am, I think I would have to go with: Oprah. I love animals, seem to have trouble losing this stupid weight, love to gossip and still don't have enough money to be fulfilled. That seems to sum me up a little better than Mary Poppins. -- I bet a lot of you that know me are probably secretly agreeing with this conclusion.



Anyways, not much other news on the home front. Drew left the back door wide open this morning and I had a MAJOR COW after the whole security system issue. This is something Drew is clearly going to have to work on.

Other than that, I'll probably have something new to add this afternoon. It's only 10 and look at everything I've learned about myself so far today?

Two websites to check out if you already haven't:

www.someecards.com -- these e cards describe a lot of my feelings sometimes.
www.rrllctoday.com -- this is my dad's company so i've got to throw it on here. please refer someone business so maybe I can get a referral fee :) As stated before, I need more money.

1 comment:

  1. Hel-lo!! Perhaps a shout out to the designer of rrllctoday.com? :)

    ReplyDelete