The Donnell Family...Life Chronicled for Paige, Drew and soon to be Gage Donnell

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Dum da da dummmmmmm

Ok, today is Tuesday, and there's really not a lot going on in my life, but let me fill you in on what's new.

The Bachelorette last night was somewhat lame. Didn't we all pretty much assume that Reid was going to come back? I mean here is what the possible outcomes are going to be:

Option a - Reid comes back and it doesn't matter, she loves someone else, which means he's going to completely flash in front of millions of viewers on national tv.

option b - Reid comes back and she chooses him, because she seems to really like those guys who want to smother her in compliments and attention and she gets engaged to him.

option c -- Reid comes back and she choose him and they don't get engaged, because Reid has a fear of commitment.

The best outcome is Option D - where none of the three guys propose and life goes on. I don't think I'm such a fan of Jillian -- But I am a fan of Jake -- he should defo be the next bachelor. Or Ed - he was really funny when they showed those drunk clips of him.

Alright, so after the Bachelorette came on Animal Cops Houston -- and I'm not going to dwell on this too much, except for one story that just broke my heart. Someone in Phoenix hog tied a dog, put it in a trash can and tied the lid on and left the trash can in the middle of the road for someone to hit. Well a man stopped to move the trash can and heard something whimper and that's how he found out an animal was in there, and he called the SPCA, end of story. The dog is great now, but what kind of a-hole does that to an animal? If I ever saw someone do something like that, they'd have another thing coming.

Earlier today I emailed Senator John Cornyn to let him know NOT to vote for nationalized health care because he represents me and i want my vote heard. AND if they really want to solve health care, why don't we send all the illegals back where they came from, or start forcing them to pay taxes so I don't have to pay for all their trips to the ER. Now that I've said my peace, let's hope this thing stalls out so they don't get a bill approved prior to their break in August or any other time. There is straight up just a bunch of whackos in Washington messing things up. If they want to stimulate the economy and solve all the other problems, they should give us our money back -- I can spend it faster than they can anyways. Comments on this subject are welcome so long as you agree with me. If not, your comments will be deleted.

So at lunch today I had to go to the dentist, and as usual, they lectured me on flossing. Does anyone else floss because I sure hate it. I mean i do it occasionally, but I guess not near as much as i should. I've got to go back in a few weeks and have another crown put in. BLAH. Cleaning my teeth, not a problem. Crowns are a whole nother issue. I just wince thinking about them drilling out my fillings now. EEECK!

Then we went to lunch at Central Market and I went to shake my lemonade and didn't realize the top was loose on the jar and it spilt all over me. So now I'm sitting at work all sticky. Gross.

things have honestly been pretty dull the last 24 hours of my life. I'll try to step it up tomorrow.

Have a great day!

Oh -- and on a serious note--- everyone should say a prayer for that soldier over in Afghanistan who is being held hostage. He looks really scared in that video and I hope he makes it out alright!

No comments:

Post a Comment