The Donnell Family...Life Chronicled for Paige, Drew and soon to be Gage Donnell

Friday, July 10, 2009

I am working a full Friday!

Ok, it's Friday, so I'll try to keep this light and interesting...

I can't remember the last time I worked an 8 hour Friday. I guess I did when I used to work at a bar, but not at a full time job. My first job we got off at noon on Fridays, and then at my job now we used get off at noon also! The reasoning for this is because Houston's traffic is so dang bad, that we have to stagger when people work to allow for better traffic flow. (this in my opinion, is also the reason we should all work from home and only come in at necessary meeting times). But now, with the economy the way it is, my department is rotating our days off, so one person always get the short end of the stick and has to work by themselves on Friday. It's me this week! While it really does allow for some time to get some serious work knocked out, I have to admit, I'm a little lonely... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment