The Donnell Family...Life Chronicled for Paige, Drew and soon to be Gage Donnell

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Happy Boy!

So, Gage is closing in on the four month mark and is quite possibly the happiest baby I've ever seen. He had 102 fever the other day and he was still smiling in the mirror at himself. Which is a good thing, and a bad thing... Problem is with a happy baby, it's tough to tell when something's really wrong.
Anyways, when I took him to the dr last Friday for being sick, he weighed 18 pounds, 11 ounces. I have to take him back for his four month check-up, so we'll see how big he is then. He's a complete wiggle worm and my mom keeps telling me that if they walk or crawl early they typically talk later. Well that's all well and good, but he makes noises -- loud noises -- all day long and he definitely "talks" a lot. As far as I'm concerned, he's going to be a talking tornado by 6 months!
Besides him being ridiculously cute, nothing else is new. Work is keeping me incredibly busy and when I come home I've been walking for about an hour every night trying to get rid of this "mom weight". I don't know if it'll ever happen frankly, but at least I'm not pregnant anymore.

Drew and I have nicknamed Gage "Giant Baby" and sometimes we just hold him up and raise his arms and he sort of looks like Godzilla, LOL.

I guess that's it for now, I wish I had more, but I've been so busy it's tough to think of things now. Pics posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment